Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/manolo/public_html/basement/wordpress/wp-content/themes/StandardTheme_20/admin/functions.php on line 229
Hey Ombre! | Manolo's Basement of the Bargains

Hey Ombre!

If you are limited as to funds and want to invest in some classy designer evening wear, it’s a good idea to go for something that isn’t too, too trendy. After all, you’ll want to be able to wear it again and you don’t want to have a neon sign across you blaring ‘2009’ to the crowd when you wear it in 2015.

All the same, you want some interest to the gown that will look spectacular. What’s the point in getting just another very ordinary dress if you’re spending big bucks on it?

And this lovely Nicole Miller ombre dyed gown is where I find the perfect balance point.

Nicole Miller Evening Gown The lines are simple, classic, and elegant, but the olive to teal ombre dyed silk fabric (okay, there’s 8% spandex for shaping, but the other 92% is silk) is dramatic enough to make a real entrance for years to come.

And years to come is how long you’ll smile to yourself about the price, too! The suggested retail price may be $530.00, but it’s on sale at eDress Me for a mere $372.00!

Sorry, Comments are Closed.

You'll have to take it up with the author...